Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Fév 2019, 01:19

Les heures sont au format UTC

[ 1 message ] 
Auteur Message
  Sujet du message: in the lane with physical
Message Publié: 21 Jan 2019, 01:50 

FIVE QUICK NBA HOOPS THOUGHTS Happy Holidays to all. May each of you have a wonderful Holiday Season. Lets chat some hoops. 1. JOSE CALDERON (Mavericks): Loved what I saw from him last Friday night in Dallas. Tremendous confidence right now in his shooting which sets the table for his screen and roll game. Playing in the back court with Monta Ellis has opened up his game and having a future Hall of Famer in Dirk Nowitzki to attract double teams is ideal for him. Good landing spot for him. 2. MARCO BELINELLI (Spurs): Another former Raptor. Boy, the Bulls could sure use him now with their offensive woes. Terrific pickup for his new team. Hes got three-point shooting ability and nifty creativity off the bounce. Good competitor that fits the best System team in the league. Isnt it amazing? The Spurs always find a way to add a guy who makes sense for their team. They know what theyre doing. 3. JOHN SALMONS (Raptors): Its funny how guys grow on you when you see them at work each day. I have a better appreciation of his game up close. Always respected his scoring punch yet never appreciated how smart a player he is. He is a sound defender and can create scoring chances for teammates. Heady and capable player. 4. ARRON AFFLALO (Magic): His name gets tossed around in trade talks yet he produces. A steady combo guard who has good versatility in his game. Like him. Energetic guy who can put pressure on defences. If youre looking to add a third guard on a very good team hes an ideal guy to target. 5. JEREMY LAMB (Thunder): Scott Brooks now has more firepower off his bench with Reggie Jackson and this guy. Shooting right around 40 per cent from three-point range and is getting more confident in playing in the lane with physical contact. Uses screens well and moves without the ball with a purpose. Big part of the James Harden trade for GM Sam Presti. Hes slowing his game down, reading situations better and becoming more efficient. Hes going to be an important piece to their success as this season progresses. Discount Ecco Shoes Online . And yet as they left TD Garden amid the slush and snow of a winter storm on Thursday evening, there was a sense among the Leafs that they had finally stood toe to toe with their long-time bully, only to fall just short. Cheap Ecco Shoes Online . How foolishly wrong I was. Forget the now inherent corruption and back handed favours that plague the beautiful game. Goal Line Technology? Youre having a laugh. As for them penalty cheating bandits, footballs lawmakers upend them by awarding the penalty to the opponent each time a player attempts to con the referee into awarding ghost penalties. http://www.cheapecco.us/ .C. Lions. The clubs former starting quarterback, assistant and head coach returned Thursday as its receivers coach. Discount Ecco Shoes Sale . Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No. Cheap Ecco Shoes . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles.Steve Davis has revealed he is to finally stop playing snooker 35 years after winning his first World Championship crown. The 58-year-old from Essex, nicknamed the Nugget, lost to Fergal OBrien in the first round of qualifying for this years tournament at the Crucible, and decided that would be his final match.That was my last match as a professional, Davis told the BBC. So Im calling it a day. I phoned up Barry [Hearn, his long-time manager] and told him it was on my mind to enter the World Championship and make that the last. I said, Barry, I think its time to retire from professional snooker.And he said, Steve, you retired 10 years ago we just didnt have the heart to tell you. Champion Bingham crashes out Defending champion Stuart Bingham has been knocked out of the World Championship in the first round An emotional Davis took a bow in front of the Crucible crowds with the World Championship trophy on Sunday.Davis began his career in 1978 and was almost unbeatable during thhe 1980s when he secured six world titles and was world No 1 from 1983 to 1990.ddddddddddddHe picked up 53 non-ranking titles and 28 ranking titles, which has him joint second on the all-time list with Ronnie OSullivan and John Higgins. Only Stephen Hendry (7) has won more World titles than Davis Davis, who now spends time as a music DJ, added: The Fergal OBrien match was my last and I told [World Snooker chairman] Barry Hearn it was time to call it a day. My father passed away recently and it was natural time to stop playing.I should have done it ages ago, I played a bit for my father. I am delighted to have such a great time in the game, I was lucky to have a hobby as my profession.It has been a fantastic. The game will move on to other places but I feel like the grandfather of the sport. Also See: World Snooker Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Les heures sont au format UTC