Nous sommes actuellement le 20 Fév 2019, 01:15

Les heures sont au format UTC

[ 1 message ] 
Auteur Message
  Sujet du message: quarter. NOTES: Hall of
Message Publié: 21 Jan 2019, 02:04 

HOUSTON -- LeBron James was wiped out -- and it showed. Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds, James Harden added 21 points and the Houston Rockets held James in check Tuesday night during a 106-103 win over the Miami Heat. James had a chance to tie the game with a desperation 3-pointer at the buzzer, but it was off -- just like most of his second-half shots. The four-time MVP finished with 22 points, one night after setting a club record with a career-high 61 against Charlotte. He acknowledged before Tuesdays game that he was "extremely tired" and that he spent most of the day sleeping. James had 19 points by halftime, but appeared to drag at times in the second half and spent the first half of the fourth quarter on the bench. He was 1 for 7 after the break. "I fought through it in the first half. Second half it just wasnt there for me," James said. "Got out of rhythm." Still, the Heat cut their deficit to three when Michael Beasley hit a 3-pointer with 21.2 seconds left. Harden threw the ball away after that, and Howard accidentally hit James in the face when they both went up to try to grab a long pass. James lay on the court holding his broken nose for a few seconds before getting up and slowly walking to the bench. He has been wearing a protective mask to protect his nose. James remained in the game after a timeout, then missed the desperation 3 with Howard in his face. "I knew I had to put up a heave over top of him," James said. "I felt like I got a good look -- just a little long." The Rockets used the word composed repeatedly after the game to describe their play. "Theres no need for us to get worried," Howard said of the teams mindset after Beasleys 3. "Situations like that, the best thing we can do is stay composed. If we point our finger or put our heads down, it gives the other team confidence. Thats something weve been trying to work on all year." Dwyane Wade had 24 points for the Heat after sitting out Monday night. Beasley also scored 24, a season high. Miami never led, but tied it twice in the fourth quarter. Houston used an 11-2 spurt to take a 104-95 lead with less than 3 minutes remaining. "We were able to push back in the fourth quarter and tie the game up," Wade said. "But we had to exhaust so much energy trying to come back." Houston led by 13 early in the fourth before two separate runs by the Heat tied it at 91 with 7 minutes remaining. The also tied it at 93 before Houston used its late run to close it out. "We did some good stuff," Rockets coach Kevin McHale said. "We made some plays. ... I thought during stretches in this game we played really well." The Heat had made consecutive 3-pointers to cut the lead to seven early in the fourth quarter when Chris Andersen blocked a shot by Donatas Motiejunas. Andersen stood under the basket after the block and taunted Motiejunas, drawing a technical foul. Miami then used an 8-0 run, which included a 3 by Beasley, to cut it to 88-87 with 8 1/2 minutes left. Houston opened the second half with a 9-2 run capped by Chandler Parsons dunk over James. Shane Battier had a basket for Miami after that, but Houston reeled off six straight points to extend the lead to 68-56. An airball on a 3-point attempt by Wade was one of three missed shots by the Heat in that span. The Rockets were up by nine soon after that when Harden launched a long alley-oop to Howard, who barely grabbed it in time to sail over Chris Bosh for the dunk. Howard picked up a foul with about 5 minutes left in the first half when he ran into James as he was driving to the basket, causing him to lose control of the ball, which bounced off James mask. A reverse layup by James and a free throw by Wade in the last 20 seconds of the first half cut Houstons lead to 53-52 at halftime. The Rockets jumped out to a 7-0 lead and were up 39-32 at the end of the first quarter. NOTES: Hall of Fame centre Hakeem Olajuwon, and Houston Texans stars Andre Johnson and Arian Foster attended the game, as did Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson and former Astros pitcher and seven-time Cy Young Award winner Roger Clemens. ... James said the best compliments he received following his big game against Charlotte came from the two most important women in his life. "My mom and my wife saying how proud they were of me and that I never cease to amaze them," he said. "So its always great when your family gives you that type of gratitude and response." Delano Hill Jersey . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Tre Madden Jersey . That Ginette Reno can sing. http://www.officialseattleseahawksfootball.com/authentic-alex-mcgough-jersey-womens . -- Billy Andrade hasnt played much competitive golf over the past four years. Brett Hundley Jersey . Forsman closed with a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Sunday for his third Champions Tour title. He beat Jay Don Blake by two shots. Brandon Marshall Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam.Winnipeg Jets 4 Vancouver Canucks 3 (Jets 26-25-5, home 14-11-4) – Winnipeg Jets made it seven wins in their last nine games with the win and for now move to within six points of the Canucks, who hold down the final playoff spot. The Jets jumped into a quick 2-0 lead in the first on goals by Zach Bogosian (3rd) and Devin Setoguchi (9th) 1:05 apart. Toby Enstrom and Andrew Ladd drew assists on the Bogosian goal, a point shot that seemed to dip and get by former Moose goaltender Eddie Lack. It was only the third time in the last nine games the Jets scored first. A great pass by Dustin Byfuglien led to the Setoguchi goal, with Mark Scheifele also assisting. Scheifele now has 12 points in his last 12 games. The Canucks got a power play goal from Alex Edler to make it a 2-1 score after the first, the Jets outshooting Vancouver 15-7. The Canucks tied the game at 4:48 of the second with an unassisted goal, but less than two minutes later the Jets had the lead back on Michael Froliks 11th of the year. Ladd with his second assist of the game and Bryan Little were also in on the goal. Shots on goal in the second were 13-10 Jets. Lack was the star of the second with at least four outstanding saves, two off Scheifele on great feeds from Blake Wheeler. The Canucks played with desperation in the third and dominated the early going, but it was now Ondrej Pavelec coming up with some big saves to keep the Jets in front. At 11:50 Jason Garrison with a bomb from the point scored his 6th of the season to tie the game, setting the stage for Setoguchi to geet the winner.dddddddddddd He fired a low shot to the far corner from the right side for his second of the game and 10th of the year. It was a great set up by Jacob Trouba who picked up his eighth point in the last eight games. Setoguchi becomes the ninth Jet to hit double digits in goals, tying the Jets for the NHL lead in that category. It was Pavelecs 10th start in the last 11 games and he upped his record to 6-2 in the last eight. Final shots were 34-26. In the game against Nashville Predators on Tuesday, Setoguchi took a costly penalty, in this game he scored the winner. "Really happy for him, its been a tough stretch of games and I always want to have those players have an opportunity to respond for their teammates." said Coach Paul Maurice. The Jets passing was very sharp in the first half of the game. "For 30 minutes we had better looks than in any other game weve played. Had great chances." On the Canucks chances. "What were trying to do will come back and bite us sometimes but were going to stick with it. Theres going to be parts of the game they are going to control, we just have to manage it. Our compete level is high, our resiliency is really good." For the third straight game Bogosian led the Jets in ice time, Frolik led in shots on goal with five. Trouba was a plus two and leads the team at plus 10. Jets again were over 30 hits with Byfuglien leading the way with six. It was the Jets final home game before the Olympic break, as they prepare for a four game road trip starting in Montreal Sunday afternoon (TSN 1290). China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Les heures sont au format UTC